Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 90

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 90 (2/21/16)

Another week completed in the mission, and also finishing of my 15th transfer. Wow. It's one of those moments where you feel like the time has flown and only a little bit of time remains.

Well to start, here are some pictures from these last 2 weeks.
Here is one of our zone popping water balloons to figure out our goal for baptisms and rescues for February:
They took a continuous shot of about 50 pictures and this was the best.

Also this week, we had a baptism in our branch. The sisters that are in our branch taught a girl named Ana Karina who was baptized by our Branch President last Saturday:

As you can see in this picture, we now have a missionary couple assigned to our zone, which is the Guadalupe District. They are going to be helping every one in all of the branches to go to the temple and are going to be giving a temple class for all of those people. It is exactly what our district needs right now.

Well this has honestly been a really difficult transfer for me, but I am really grateful for having gone through it. I was able to recognize a lot of my weaknesses and improve a lot of them. We had some ups and downs with my companion, but we were able to learn a lot from eachother and it helped me reflect a lot about my personal progress that I have had as a missionary.

Well, there are transfers. It looks like after only being here for 6 weeks, my companion is heading out back to Trujillo. But the really interesting part is that my companion is going to be Elder Gubler, who finishes the mission only one transfer after me. This means that we are going to be co-district leaders here in San Pedro, and it is going to be awesome! I already know him and I am looking forward to this next transfer. Also, this transfer is 2 weeks longer, making it a total of 8 weeks due to some changes in the MTC. I'm looking forward to it!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment