Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 89

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 89 (2/15/16)

Well, the days just keep counting down, and the time remaining keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Well this has been a really interesting week and probably a week where I have learned the most in a while. I have been able to overcome many difficulties in this time and I am proud to be where I am right now.

Well my time has run super short this week, and I also left my camara in one of our meetings so I wasn't able to take any pictures the whole week. But I am doing fine over here and finishing up the last week of the transfers.

We did have a really nice Valentine's day activity in our branch on Saturday. It was a couples night and every one gathered to watch videos, sing karaoke, play games, eat, and dance. We helped out with all of the investigators and less-actives that went and it had a good turn out. Other than that, not too much to celebrate for Valentine's day.

Sorry for keeping it short, but I will make up for it next week!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment