Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 53

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 53 (6/8/15)

Another great week in the Peru Trujillo Mission!

Nothing too eventful this week except that I HIT A YEAR WOOOO! June 3rd was my official year mark and guess what? I burned a shirt on our roof!!

Let's just say that this shirt burned a lot easier than the tie from my 6-month. Don't worry dad, this shirt was starting to fall apart already.

Concerning the Temple, it is now in maintinence and in preparation for the dedication in less than 2 weeks. If you want to know more, check out this web-site that has a few pictures of inside:
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/open-house-begins-for-the-trujillo-peru-temple

Well, the work continues progressing and we keep on serving. I am really glad that I made the decision to be here and it has already changed my life.


Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment