Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 40 - Birthday

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 40 (3/9/15)

Ugh I'm old now. I finally moved out from being a teenager and now I'm in the big boy club with 20 years of age.

Well this really was a great week and I'm really grateful to be in a ward with such great members. I don't have too much time so this email is probably just going to be a bunch of pictures.

But it all started with opening my package from home!
I finally got a new watch after carrying my last one in my pocket the whole time.

I also got this sweet book of pictures from home. Perfect to show the investigators!

Got these super sweet action figures (not dolls) of some missionaries. I almost died opening this one.

Then we went out and proselyted like normal but practically every house we went in gave us stuff like soda, fruit, and other goodies.

For dinner, our pension planned out a great party for me and it was great! She gave me this sweet painting.

She got us a great strawberry cake with jello on top

The missionaries in our ward (with one member) from left to right, Hermana Nielson, Hermana Gutierrez, me, Hermana Mason, Hermana Roach, and Antony.

My companion with our pensionista and one of her sons, Fernandito

Although I wasn't with my family and friends from home, it was one of the best birthdays that I have had. Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday and for all of your support!

Also on Saturday, I snagged a few more pictures of the temple.


The temple is officially finished and is turned in to the Church! Until May when we will have the open house!

Here is a picture of me at a multi-district training meeting (far left, half-way back)


Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment