Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 27

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 27 (12/8/14)

Hmm I feel like something important happened this week... Let's see, I left home June 3rd and last week had December 3rd... So..
I FINISHED 6 MONTHS OF MY MISSION!!!!

With this 1/4 landmark, I decided to go with the cliche: burn a tie.

With Christmas right around the corner, we had what is called a multi-zone where they grab 2 zones in our mission and do a meeting with the mission president. In the multi-zone, the president talked a lot about Christmas and how we can use that to share the gospel. I found a picture of me on the blog too:
Elder Price, Elder Ashcroft, Elder Walther, Elder Cuevas, Elder Terry, Elder Marchant and Elder Connely
Also, here I am photobombing Sister Smith at McDonald's:

The church is also doing a program called Él es la Dádiva (He is the Gift) which contains a video of what really is the purpose of Christmas. Here it is if you want to watch it: He is the Gift.


Also in the Christmas spirit, we set up our arbol navideño (Christmas tree) in out room with all of our presents around it:

Sharing time! I would have to say that one of the most difficult things for me on the mission right now would have to be the sleepiness. Just getting up in the morning, and having energy throughout the day is pretty difficult for me. The work is exhausting physically and spiritually, but it is all totally worth it.

Well that's all I got for this week. Until next week.


Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment