Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 86

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 86 (1/25/16)

Well there's a lot to write about in such a little amount of time!

So I finally got a camera again, so we're going to have some pretty cool pictures in these emails again.

My Christmas package finally arrived! But it looks like I only got half of everything and I hope that the rest is going to be coming soon.
I was super happy opening this package and thinking about everyone in my family. The green/blue tie is amazing and I loved the pin and keychain a lot! Thank you all so much and Merry late Christmas! haha
I also got a few more letters to add to the collection. I love reading these!

So I also had said that Elder Smith, mijito, had come up to the same zone with me one transfer later, and it is really interesting to stay close by one of my past companions.

Also, to try out the new camera, I was able to take some cool pictures of the area.



Also, in our area, there are a whole bunch of mosquitos so one night sleeping with the window open because of the heat, this happened:

Thank goodness my parents sent me with anti-itch cream and bug repellant, so this is never going to happen again.

Well in all of the pictures, I wasn't able to get one with my companion and I, but we did have a surprise visit by President Marler and Hermana Marler so they got a picture of us in our district meeting:
Elder Chacon is the one directly above me on the left with the blue tie.
Also Hermana Marler went specifically in the district meeting class that I taught and really helped all of our district with our lesson.

Well sorry for being a little short of words today, but I guess the pictures make up for it in part. haha
One other announcement is that President and Hermana Marler are finishing up their 3rd year in the mission which means it's almost time for a President change! The new President will be President William Marble and Sister Sandy Marble:
They will be serving starting the 1st of July, so I will already be home by then. They are from Woodland, California and are really looking forward to their missionary service.

Well that's all the time I have, until next week!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment