Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 84

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 84 (1/11/16)

Not that I'm thinking of being home, but it looks like now in week 84 I only have 20 weeks left of the mission! Boy that has gone by fast!

Well this was a nice week. On Tuesday we had a multi-zone with just our zone, because we are kind of separated from the other areas, where President and Sister Marler came up with the assistants to give us a training. They talked about preaching repentance and what repentance means, and they focused on starting of this new year on the right foot.

We also had our zone training that we have every month on Thursday where we learn from our local zone leaders and our sister training leaders about the vision that President has for us for this month. So as you can tell we learned a lot!

Well another transfer has gone by, and it looks like there are more changes! My companion, Elder Alles, is heading over to Chocope, my first area! Coming here to be my companion is Elder Chacón. I don't really know him yet, but I'm really looking forward to this next transfer.

Well sorry that my time is a little short, but I wish you all a good week!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment