Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 10

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 10 (8/11/14)

And there goes week 10 and the 4th week in the field and it has been great!

Let´s see, this week we had our first Alma Rescatada, which is bringing a less-active member back into activity, and it feels great knowing that we have brought a soul back unto Christ.

I feel like I´m finally starting to contribute my part in the lessons that we teach, but I still have some difficulty understanding sometimes. Sometimes, they have to repeat it like 3 or 4 times for me to even understand a part of what they´re saying. But I don´t normally have this problem during the lessons; it´s more of just regular day conversations. I feel like I can say what I want to say though pretty easily. Progress is being made 

Our branch in Chocope is small. It´s so small that we have our branch president, and the missionaries are the two counselors, so I´m the second counselor. And that means that I have to direct the sacrament meetings every other week which is going to be pretty fun. Our church building is what they call a "casa capilla" which is just a house chapel and that is exactly what it is: But it´s kind of nice to have a smaller area because we get to focus more on specific people.

I think that will do it for this week. Until the next!

Élder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment