Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 100

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 100 (5/2/16)

Wow after 100 weeks of being on the mission, I guess it's down to the final stretch, and I can officially say that I'll be home this month. But I'm still working as hard as ever, of course.

Well, for this week, we had a few interesting things go on. Well, in the past 2 weeks I've actually got sick 3 times. The first time a terrible sore throat and a runny nose, and then after recovering from that, I think I got food poisoning also a fever at the same time, which was pretty epic. But I'm doing great right now, so don't worry about me :).

This week we also had our monthly leadership training with all of the leaders in our zone and their companions hosted by the Bentley's:
Also we found a random scorpion in the street. Apparently they're pretty common, but it's the first time I've seen one:
Also this week we had an Alma Rescatada, which is when a less-active member returns to church. His name is Wilfredo and he was never super strong in the church, but recently his dad had died at 99 years old and he decided to return for good. I love seeing the change that the Spirit makes in the people after teaching them and helping them keep commitments.

Well that's about it for this week and I'll be calling home on Sunday, which I'm really looking forward to.

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment