Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 98

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 98 (4/18/16)

Wow. I always thought this point of the mission would never approach, but here it is!

Well today are the last transfers that I am going to have and it looks like I'm staying here in San Pedro with Elder Connelly. I was a little scared that they might transfer me for my last six weeks, but it looks like I get to serve these people a little bit more! It's weird to think I only have the time I had in the MTC remaining for my mission, which means I have to make this time well worth it.

One of the sisters in our district and in our branch, Hermana South, also went home this week. My companion and I both saw her start her mission in the same zone as us and she has also been in my district in Central Zone for a little bit and now finished up here in San Pedro. Her parents came to pick her up with a branch activity Saturday night, and going to church Sunday morning. She left with her parents to visit all of her areas and to some historic Peruvian sites. It was a pleasure to meet them:

(those are 2 random kids from our branch)

Well that's all I have for this week, so until the next!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment