Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 75

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 75 (11/9/15)

Well this was a pretty awesome week.

One of the many great privileges that I get as a district leader is the chance to be able to do the baptismal interviews of the investigators that the missionaries are teaching in my district. This week I was able to do my first baptismal interview to two separate investigators. It was really a wonderful opportunity and I feel like it will be the first of many interviews in the future.

This week my companion and I have been able to learn a lot from each other and we are pretty impressed at the progress that we have both gone through. This week we were able to do splits and be able to see how much we have learned about the mission and also about our area.

We are also excited for this coming week to be able have our interviews with President Marler and to be able to learn about the things that we can improve as missionaries (as there always are) and to have his help and suggestions.

I took a picture of whats called the mercado Santa Rosa which is right outside of our room from the view of one of our progressing investigator's house.

Well everything is going great for me, and I will write back next week!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment