Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 66

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 66 (9/7/15)

Well it looks like it's that time again... time for transfers!

Well now that I've been here for 2 transfers with Elder Simper, President felt that we could use a change in our ward. My companion is now heading over to the Bella Vista Ward, and he is district leader over the Sisters that are in Primavera! So I already told him everything about it, and he is very excited although a little sad to be leaving our ward after 6 months.

But here's where things get really interesting. So on Sunday, we go to our room a little early at 7p to get all of the indicators from our district, and all of the sudden he just hands over the phone to me and says that it is one of the assistants of the President. At that moment I realized that something was up, because I knew that they only call us to give special assignments. So I get the phone and he tells me that President Marler has felt that I should be a trainer here in Vista Alegre. I have to say I was a little nervous, but I readily accepted. So after 15 months of being a junior companion, I get the opportunity to train a new missionary. Wow.

Well tomorrow, we have the meeting to find out who we are going to train and I'm a little nervous, but really excited. I just feel ready for this. So this is going to be a really interesting week, so I'm going to have a lot to write on next Monday. I know my companion is going to be some one that I'm going to be able to help, and some one that is going to help me. Wish me luck!

Elder Terry


(here is a picture with the deaf couple we are teaching, Angel and Marisol)

No comments:

Post a Comment