Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 68

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 68 (9/21/15)

Well this has been a really nice week here in Vista Alegre. This week we had a few interesting experiences, but overall it was another great week here in the mission.

On Wednesday, we had our first district meeting with me being a district leader and I had to teach our district about how we should be making our commitments to our investigators. It was really interesting to see how I am unable to plan for these kind of lessons by myself and to see the help I get to share the message with the other missionaries.

We had some pretty tough days this week in our proselyting time and it felt like a lot of it was my fault, but my companion is always super patient and ready with some ideas that we can do. There are always some hard times, but the really good times make it all worth it.

On Saturday, we also had a Trujillo-wide service on the famous Huanchaco Beach with the Manos Mormones que Ayudan (Mormon Helping Hands). A few hundred people were there and we got to clean the whole beach.

Well, just know that the work is going great here and I just feel like the time just flies by faster and faster each day. Thanks for all of your support!

Elder Terry

Bonus picture. I found this posted by one of the local members from Peru:

No comments:

Post a Comment