Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 65

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 65 (8/31/15)

Well there goes another great week here in Vista Alegre and we are working strong. In these past few weeks, we have been working really hard in finding new people to teach and we learned something. A lot of people when we first talk to them aren't really receptive to our message, but we come back a few weeks or months or even years later and they are really prepared. We are not always here to just baptize, but a lot of times just to plant the seeds so the sowers can come in later on.

Also this week, we helped destroy someone's house as a service. All of the houses are adobe brick or regular brick houses with concrete, so it's a pretty satisfying service.

Well I forgot my camera in my room, so no pictures for this week, but I will make up for it. Sorry for keeping it short, but just know that I love this work and I know I am protected.

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment