Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 20

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 20 (10/20/14)

That finishes up my 20th week in the mission, and the 2nd week with my new comp, even though I technically wasn't with him the whole week, but I'll get to that later.

So last Monday, I did my emails in Trujillo and got to eat in McDonald's which is almost exactly like the McDonald's in the states, except with no sales tax. So after that we bought a few souveneir type things and head back to Chocope.

But on the bus, we got a phone call and found out that my companion needed to go to Lima to do some more visa stuff, because they didn't do it correctly when he was in the CCM. So I got to spend almost the whole week in Casa Grande with the Zone Leaders and it was pretty cool. I got to know a new area a little and got to see how other missionaries work to help me improve. We also saw a dead body while we were walking aroun which was pretty cool.

So my companion and I returned Friday afternoon and I found out that someone stole my companion's phone so now we are phoneless and probably aren't going to get a new one for about a month.

That's about all I have for this week, and here are some photo's that I took the past few weeks, because I forgot my memory the last 2 times. The first one is me and my new companion, the next 2 are our branch at some activities, and the last one is more sugar cane burning.
Elder Cuevas and Elder Terry
Chocope Branch
Chocope Branch
Sugar Cane Burning


Well I'll talk back next week!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment