Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 13

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 13 (9/1/14)
Wow these weeks really fly by, I feel like I was just writing home.
Well this week, I got to meet the new missionaries that came into our zone, and they are all really cool. We also had another 3 Alma rescatadas that got back into activity!
The baptism that we had planned for Saturday didn't turn out. Hermano Segundo had his baptismal interview, and we determined that we would do it this week instead. So we'll see how that goes. I'm looking forward to my first baptism in the field.
That will just about do it for this week. There's not much to update on, just keeping busy doing the Lord's work.
I'll talk back soon!
Elder Terry
By the way, here is a picture of our branch meeting house where we hold Sunday services. It's not much compared to the chapels back home, but the spirit is strong and the members are like one big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment