Email

email: jterry@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 32

LETTER FROM JORDAN - WEEK 32 (1/12/15)

Another week gone by in the Peru Trujillo Mission!

Well this week we were able to get another Alma Rescatada! Luisana is 10 years old, and the older sister of Miguel who just got baptized. She was baptized just over a year ago, but became less active due to the lack of kids that were going to church. So now that we have started up the Primary program, and because we were working with Miguel, we got to rescue her and get her back active in the church.

On Saturday we also had an interchange as a district where we traded places with the Elders in Ascope. I went over to Ascope with Elder Johnson and we had a blast. I got to meet a few of his investigators, got to know wis area a little bit, and got attacked by a whole bunch of kids. It was a pretty good day.

On Sunday, I also found out that I got a package... I open it up and dump it out and this is what I see:
 Like 50 presents each individually wrapped. It took a while to open them up, but it was worth it to see all of the presents that our stake had prepared for the missionaries
It honestly completely lightened up my day and I want to thank everyone from the ward, including my family, that helped to prepare this wonderful package for me :)

And the work presses forward here in Chocope. Until next week!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment